Conversational Intelligence® is a revolutionary body of work leveraging the power of neuroscience to create profound and lasting transformation for individuals, teams and entire organizational cultures. Combining science and intuition, Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) aspires to shift our world from I-Centric to WE-Centric and architect Conversational Transformation on a neuro-chemical level.
Whether applied to individual leaders and executives, teams or entire organizations, C-IQ is a force for positive transformation such as establishing high levels of trust, triggering growth and innovation, overcoming limiting conversational patterns or gracefully navigating difficult conversations.
Which of the following opportunities would you and/or your company be interested in exploring?
☐ Establish Trust
☐ Trigger Innovation
☐ Transcribe New Patterns
☐ Increase the Bottom-Line
☐ Identify Conversational Styles
☐ Master Leadership Challenges
☐ Communicate with Impact
☐ Resolve & Avoid Conflict
Words Create Worlds!!
How often to you feel that your conversations fail to hit the mark?
• Does your organization fall into set patterns that stop growth and limit solutions?
• Do you and your leaders ever find yourself exerting power rather than exercising leadership?
• Do you or your team ever talk past each other or become addicted to being right?
Inefficient conversations are extremely costly, highly frustrating and a waste of time. Miscommunication is a common business fatal flaw. I can provide you with a customized coaching/program that opens up an opportunity for you to experience a massive transformation.
Conversational Intelligence® will open up a new lens for:
• Understanding and redefining what conversations are,
• Why neuroscience plays such a significant role,
• How you as a leader can leverage these powerful methodologies with your associates, team and partnerships.
• Extending the impact of Emotional Intelligence, Conversational Intelligence® delves deeper into the role of emotions in strengthening our relationships with others.
Understanding and utilizing the Neuroscience of Conversations will enable you to achieve profound transformational results and revolutionize the way we interact as human beings.
The Impact of First Attending to Trust!
If "Trust" was truly and fully "in the room," how would you know?
TRUST involves actively bringing the following behaviors into your interactions with others:
T • TRANSPARENCY
How often do I/my team put issues on the table and deal with them in a timely and open way?
R • RELATIONSHIP
To what extent am I/my team open to having difficult conversations?
U • UNDERSTANDING
How often do I/my team step into others’ shoes and see the world from their perspective?
S • SHARED SUCCESS
How much do I/my team focus on creating mutual success, rather than our own success?
T • TRUTH TELLING
How often do I/my team share what’s really on our minds?